Created by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, this blend was crafted to purify the air. Purification combines Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary Oil, Myrtle, and Tea Tree to uplift and invigorate the atmosphere. The plant sources for these oils come from many exotic and beautiful locations: Lemongrass is native to India, Guatemala, and other tropical countries; and Citronella originated in Sri Lanka. Purification utilizes these natural resources to brighten and freshen any space.
• Citronella: Has a refreshing aroma
• Lemongrass: Has a purifying aroma
• Tea Tree: Helps eliminate musky odors
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soothes skin when applied topically
- Cleanses the air of unwanted odors
- Is a great aromatic companion for outdoor activities
- Freshens musty and stale areas with its clean, invigorating scent
- Contains Lavandin, an ingredient that helps clean the air
- Add a few drops to natural dryer balls to give your laundry a bright-smelling boost.
- Apply it topically to calm everyday skin irritations.
- Place a few drops of Purification on cotton balls and stash them anywhere that can use additional freshness: air vents, drawers, shoes, garbage cans, etc.
- Use Purification in the car with Young Living’s Car Vent Diffuser to fight lingering food and gym bag odors.
- Add Purification to a glass spray bottle with water and spritz it on linens.