The Ember diffuser cover is carefully crafted from natural terra-cotta clay, molded, hand-refined and baked in a kiln for 10 hours. The base is constructed from sustainable rubber-wood cultivated in Thailand from mature trees previously tapped for rubber production. Between these two natural materials is a luminous ring of light reminiscent of a glowing ember. With eight light options and two operating modes, Ember brings design forward elegance and pure aromatherapy to your space
BONUS: Free 5 ml Northern Lights Essential Oil with each purchased diffuser.
Fill the reservoir with water and add 8-20 drops of essential oil. Select diffusion and light modes and enjoy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Coverage area of a medium-sized room, approximately 375 square feet (35 square meters)
• High diffusion mode can diffuse up to 3.5 hours
• Intermittent mode can diffuse up to 7 hours
• Has eight color options that can run independent of diffuser function
• Features a terra-cotta cover and rubber-wood base made of natural materials
• Compact, space-saving size is ideal for tabletops and offices
• Subtle lighting feature makes it a perfect addition for your bedroom at night
For safety and care information, refer to the Ember Diffuser Operation Manual.
*** Price Good While Supplies Last ***