These larger clear glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed!
Super 50% Discount, Regularly $2 Each.
Now, Two Pack for $2!!
How to Use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening on this bottle is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. NOTE: These bottles work best when the essential oil is diluted with at least 50% carrier oil.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller top in the hole. Using two fingers, pinch the roller top and press firmly into opening until fully inserted (try not to press on the roller ball itself). Be careful and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leakage. We cannot be responsible for losses or damage caused by leaks.
- Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself.
- This item is sold in a 2 Pack and includes 2 clear glass roll-on bottles, 2 roller balls, and 2 black caps.
Size: Holds 1 fl. oz. of liquid (approximately 30 ml).