Australian Blue essential oil blend is often used to uplift the spirit. This blend of 16 oils contains Blue Cypress, which is acquired from the distillation of the highly prized Callitris intratropica wood, known as northern cypress pine in Australia. It has been used for thousands of years by the Aboriginal tribes there.
The other oils in this blend are Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, White Fir, Geranium, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Davana, Lime, Lemon, Ocotea, Jasmine, German Chamomile, Blue Tansy, and Rose. This blend gets its blue color from the azulene and chamazulene compounds found in Blue Cypress and Blue Tansy essential oils.
- Blue Cypress essential oil fortifies confidence as it promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and hair, was used traditionally to moisturize dry skin, and has a great aroma for enjoying outdoor activities.
- Blue Tansy essential oil moisturizes and helps beautify sensitive skin when added to your skin care regimen.
- Cedarwood essential oil has a calming and soothing aroma, and it promotes the appearance of healthy skin, hair, and scalp when applied topically.*
- Ylang Ylang essential oil, traditionally known for its romantic appeal, has a calming and balancing aroma for a happy heart. It also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and shiny hair.
Topical: Apply 2−4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a sweet, earthy, exotic, grounding aroma
- Has an aroma that uplifts your spirits
- Diffuse or apply Australian Blue topically to enjoy its grounding, calming, and soothing aroma.
- Diffuse it to enjoy the pleasant aroma, which creates a happy home and positive atmosphere.
- Breathe in the fresh aroma while self-reflecting and setting goals and aspirations.
- Use its fresh aroma during meditation to enhance your spiritual connection and grounding.