Trial Size 5/8 Dram Bottles (12-Pack)
These small vials work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits!
Size: ⅝” wide by 1½” tall (with cap). Holds ⅝ dram of oil. Depending on the thickness of the oil, these bottles will hold between 25 and 40 drops. Neck Size: 13-425
Tips:What is included? This item is sold in a package and includes 12 vials, 12 orifice reducers and 12 black caps.
- Use a 45 drop pipette to easily fill these bottles with the orifice reducer on!
- These sample cards allow you to attach this bottle and make it easy to give to friends who don’t know much about how to use essential oils. Many of these cards also have QR codes and a link to view videos about what essential oils are and how to use them topically, aromatically, and internally.
- Don’t forget to label your bottles, so whomever you give them to will know what is inside!
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette or syringe or glass dropper.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and tightly squeeze it until fully inserted. If you have the 45 drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in.
- Once all the oil is in and the cap is screwed on, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains.