Amber Glass Bottle with Spray Top
This dark amber glass spray bottle are a perfect way to mist and share perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations. The dark color of the glass helps protect the contents from UV light damage.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: 4½” height x 1¼” diameter. Holds 1 oz. of liquid (approximately 30 ml; 2 Tbsp). Neck Size: 20-400 (
This item is sold in a package and includes 1 amber-glass bottle and 1 spray tops with a clear hood.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16″ above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.